YOUR THOUGHTS!! Should Vector Reply M.I Abaga’s Diss To Him Or He Should Just Keep “Kwayet”?

Hello Guys!!
How is the weekend going?
Yesterday, M.I Abaga dropped the most anticipated bombshell on Vector and we all never “hespererrit” 😂
M.I‘s response to Vector‘s diss track was loud and heavy, he replied all shots Vector threw at him on “The Purge Cypher” and “Tetracycling” diss track while also throwing new shots and at the end of it all he called it an advice not a diss.

Things We Noticed In M.I’s “The Viper” Diss Track To Vector

Vector’s former manager and cousin now works at Chocolate City with M.I after going through thick and storms with the Viper only to get sacked.
M.I Abaga puts a question through to Vector, who you lifted? Can the Viper answer that?
See M.I Lyrics:-
Your manager and cousin gave you all cause he believed
When you got arrested he sat in jail with you and wouldn’t leave
But as you head dey hot, got rid of nigga just like a weave
And he still put you on his CV we gave him a job at CC
See we rise by lifting others, who you lifted?
 But really, who Vector don help? maybe I will remember after publishing this post.

Vector Went To M.I’s Lounge For Free Food & Drinks

Vector went to M.I’s lounge after dropping diss track for him to eat free food and drinks, he intended to see M.I but unfortunately the Chocolate City boss wasn’t around.
See Vector’s tweet when he went to M.I’s lounge:

See M.I’s Lyrics:-
You came with chickens to my spot but didn’t buy chicken wings?
Let your niggas fly, it’s my spot, y’all can eat free food
You came and drank at the place I own
I’m tryna help you get your own Lanre
If Vector truly paid for the food and drinks he took at M.I‘s lounge, I think he should reply this diss, if not he should “keep Kwayet” in patience Jonathan’s Voice 😂

According to M.I, the Lafiaji king, Vector is bittered because he couldn’t get to do collaboration with him. Even though it looks more like it but then could this be true?
In 2017, M.I spoke about the reason why there has not been a collaboration between him and Vector yet but what M.I said didn’t go down well with Vector so he responded on social media.
See The Conversation Below:-
 See M.I Lyrics:-
You mean, all this noise and seizuresIs because you didn’t get a feature? nigga damnI’m always helping people shineYou got the same platform

Hmmm!! The story of M.I and Vector‘s beef no be today and it seems it won’t end till Kingdom comes.
But then, we won’t fail to acknowledge that both rappers have been a blessing to Nigeria’s Hip-Hop.
Guys, going by this “gbaas gboos” diss season, even though we are enjoying it and it’s making us fall in love with rap again, the question here is 👇

Do You Think Vector Should Reply This Loud M.I Diss Or He Should Just Keep “Kwayet”?


Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments